Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time To Fly Higher

I'm pretty much a little older than I was before, which is a no-brainer. Okay, I guess today I wasted a little time playing an online computer game that I'm doing pretty well in compared to other players. I guess I am good at something, so I don't really want to focus on that anymore and work on what I'm supposed to be doing. With the economy doing pretty badly, I guess I have to go the self-employment route which is dealing with investing in stocks. I'm pretty much going to put a lot of time into this to learn how to do it and make sure that I'm going to be pretty consistent before going any further. I guess this is going to be my money maker then and not really worry about the money later. I just need the money so I might as well just put some time into working at it. It does not really matter how smart you are, it's really what you want to do and how satisfied you really are at it.