Thursday, July 8, 2010

Started To Trade

I guess making money feels boring for me on the long run but it's neccessary for some things in this world. I don't really want to get so caught up with greed anymore because I see it as hurting others on the long run. I remember watching this one story on a kid's television program where this guy was a really honest guy and then he knew where all this treasure was in some mystical cave because some spiritual being entrusted him with it. So these greedy businessmen one day found out about it, and they contacted him to be their guide to the treasure. At the scene where he finally led them to a room filled with treasure, the party all went into the room and started celebrating about the treasure and parading all over the place leaving the guide to ponder about their motives. He thought to himself, "They are filled with greed- it will invite evil in this world." He then pushed an ancient button next to the entrance of the room and locked the business people in the cave forever and that's the end of the story.

I really think diligence is a characteristic that forms through disciplining the mind and heart. So the modern saying goes, it's all in your head. The Bible says that a man plans his actions through his heart but God directs the footsteps. I'm trying to make myself taller still and I know it's not that big of a deal anymore. It just would be cool overall if I could squeeze out my height to become a 6 footer. I guess watching a girl who blocked you on facebook vent with steam or act frustrated with you about it while you're towering over her does not seem to be that big of a deal when you just stare at her and laugh pretty hard internally while saying nice things to her to make her even more mad. This whole facebook issue is what happened with Betty Lam and Annie Tran over at Hope Church L.A. My sister did it as well but she ended up deleting her Facebook account and also I think my sister does not really count for anything significant with Facebook.

The thing that sort of sucks for me a little is that Betty is actually taller than me so far and I want to be taller than her so I can smile while talking, but even if I don't have the height I should not really have any problems using some brain power here to persuade her to stop being delusional and unblock me on Facebook. I may actually end up being taller than her someday even though I'm rapidly reaching the age thirty. Heck, I hope I still grow even at the age of thirty. Annie Tran at Hope Church L.A. can just go along with being happy in her marriage and leave the town and migrate to another church to be more closer with her spouse. She can leave with everybody's blessings and/or concerns. I'm actually a little taller or about the same height as Annie or she may be a little taller which makes me feel a little uncomfortable as well for some reason. I feel like I'm a normal tall person when I stand next to my sister. I hope I'll be even taller than the girl who placed a restraining order on me someday. I need to start working out with those dumb yoga stretches to increase the capacity of fluid in my spinal discs so that I'll appear taller. My arms have the length of someone who would be 5' 7" so I hope my arms lengthen out or something through hanging on to a pull up bar or something for hours. I guess doing things that are funny and being persistent with it is better than just sitting there with a sad attitude.