Friday, July 2, 2010

Not A Natural Follower

Patience is the key! I have always liked the idea of leading other people to places instead of being the follower. I'm pretty much going to have to give my best effort everyday, despite failing and then go for it again. I think the key for me is to never give up and just keep trying and build up experience to reach to the point that I want to obtain. I shouldn't really be afraid of my desires and just allow myself to change in the areas that I need to.

I'm thinking about contributing by helping myself first and then sharing it with others. I don't mind being very generous about it and applying ethics with what I am doing. It's going to be about just continuously doing battle and just being relentless with what's important to me and then accept being at the top, whether it becomes boring or not.