Thursday, July 1, 2010

Up To Date

I guess I'm not really worrying about my image and just letting loose quite a bit. So with a bunch of nobodies (Jarred Taing, Christopher Kuch, Annie Tran, Betty Lam, and Darune Lee Wong) over at Hope Church L.A. who blocked me on their facebook page, I'm not okay with that! I get it now, it's their lack of personal direction and security that caused them to loosely attach some chain of events with me negatively. I can see it from an acceptable light that everyone could discern as being very possible now. I am satisfied with my thoughts being seen upon as very, highly possible and explaining the motives and just fun with it at the same time.

Everyone has problems and making a selfish decision to block someone out of your life really needs to have a good reason. With them, I was not about forcing myself upon the girls even though I'm glad that I come out looking as a heterosexual. I was just trying to get an understanding without frustrating myself and now I get it which feels so good. Knowledge is powerful and a really thoughtful process invented by God! I'm not saddened by this new found hype within myself. I might as well let loose a little more on detail. I read about a guy threatening a girl to leave town. I did not do this to any of them, why would I need to if they did something bad to me when I could just go up to front to them and have a nice laugh about girls doing something that feel bad to me. They are also not realy famous, like you don't find them on a Wikipedia page and I know because I checked, so I think they might be afraid of people a little. I'm surprised out of all the Annie Tran's in the world; there's not a really popular icon in this whole world. These guys may feel like a star at times at their church, but I'm afraid that the way they have been running things with me have been awkwardly getting me to sense that they are running their church like a cult, so I have no problems that a girl who leads the church kicked me out of it. Everybody laughs when I say that I got kicked out of a small church. It's cool, I get it too and laughing about it too because I do belong to a church anyway and it's a large one compared to their small ratio, so it's not a big deal and it's like only 30 people who would be against me, maybe not even a single one even now because they might have realized by now that they were acting a little insane with me. Did I say that I'm describing Hope Church L.A. to the best of my ability that I can? So no, it's not okay that they kept on blocking me on Facebook even though I don't really care about it personally. I think they were wrong because I'm perceiving it to be about them having had a very bad experience with themselves and that they need to turn a new page in the chapter and unblock me because I see it as wrong and can actually communicate effectively when they can't listen while feeling angry with me about something stupid and nothing now. This stuff used to scare me because when people get emotional and irrational over something wrong they did, while I'm trying to fix it with them it can get a little ugly sometimes. I'm brave enough to release everything about this incident and to have overcome it to the point that it's nothing. What they did does not absolutely hurt me anymore, even though it would be very wrong for them to do this to every person in the world, so it's wrong they would do it to even one person which is me.