Friday, July 2, 2010

Need To Stop Daydreaming About Stupid Things

Okay, I need to stop day-dreaming about how I'm going to have fun with these irritated and ignorant fellows (Annie Tran, Betty Lam, Jarred Taing, Christopher Kuch, Darunee Wong, Pastor Chai, Bae, Golf) all over at Hope Church L.A. Man, they were pretty dumb about something dealing with me. I need to stop daydreaming because I keep on continuously laughing about it and it's keeping me from attending to my studies. Yes, I study and I'm trying to do it a lot. I would like to have a clear mind now, so I have to give some effort in not imagining about their dumb efforts because I've already logically countered it and am satisfied with it. I managed to let go of Washington who was also being an idiot too because his dad had already died, it's like he was giving himself an excuse to become a jerk overnight. Not cool. Washington should have realized that he was self-reliant or something, and I had good faith in him when I originally called him an idiot as a joke. I am being honest and will be continue to be honest, even if they want to try to sue me for being honest about their life because these things are all related to me very highly. It would be a different story if I was gossiping about others, who don't really relate to me. Because I'm using facts and personal experience, I do not see writing about it honestly with me is actually pretty bad for me. It may be bad for them, but not bad for me.