Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Same Old Suffering

I guess there's two ways of looking at it. Sometimes you can see the glass half-full or you could see it half-empty. There are just about a variety of reasons to think about when making a decision, obviously so if you suffer from indecision making then that could be pretty bad even if you make reasons about it to make yourself feel better. Haha. Ultimately, it's the person's responsibility to tie in closely with having a life style and a person has the right to express his or her own opinions about it.

For myself, I'm thinking more about the future and on the how to of getting there with my present choices. Having negative emotions are just a state of mind and not really that important to finding happiness if you could be patient about getting somewhere you want to go after. It's difficult for some people because they are just too sensitive and sort of make a fool out of themselves for fun around those they are comfortable around. So I guess this one guy named Carlos Julio Rojas who I introduced to the church, Hope Church L.A. may not be fully comfortable around everybody. That really makes sense with me now. His honesty sounds really foolish but I guess that's what he values and it's ultimately him being responsible for his life even though he has a lesser mind than most people do. When I used to challenge him, he would sound really nervous by talking gibberish with me. I guess I could do that with him if I feel like he's being a pest and laugh about it continuously even if he's going to celebrate over nothing that's really that big of a deal to try to annoy me. I'm okay with that because I used to be that way just to mess around with my little sister. I don't even see it as a taste of my own medicine but a path for me to outsmart him on a daily basis and just be happy no matter what he does or feels about me.