Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One More For Catching Up

This post is to just make an extra one because I skipped on making a post. I guess if I really will myself I could pretty much type up a lot of endless nonsense on this blog and pretty much be laughing the whole time with myself internally. I find that having a blog has helped me understand my limits and boundaries with writing. I guess I'm pretty inquisitive in my explorations and find a little outet to make myself laugh underneath even though others may over-react just a tad and start blasphemening out of feeling angry and understanding something or just in a mood to make fun of others because they need to have an outlet like that too. I'm getting this from a site where I would leave a lot of comments and then immature teenagers would sometimes write some crazy comments with me that are funny. I've managed to write back and draw some good laughs which is cool even though I've written very controversial material to these teenagers. Have you ever heard of Digg?

It's an article-submission based website where you get to promote your own personal words whether you want to be filthy in language or not, nothing really gets censored so all the nasty stuff that people would say actually get singled out sometimes because a large majority decide to make that comment controversial. You get to pretty much hit a thumbs up or thumbs down button to promote someone's comment out of thinking that it's really funny or pretty good. I sometimes leave comments because I'm just seeking attention and don't mind if people leave me negative feedback anymore. I seem to don't really care because it's a type of distraction for me, if I'm sort of having a bad day. I just feel like the crowd is a bunch of hormone-driven teenagers, who try to give you a hard time if you make a pretty lame or controversial comment. My time with it has been actually pretty enjoyable overall and influenced my writing a little.