Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Goal Setting

I guess this blog site has been a place for me to write about all my worries and anything that really pertains to my human self. I feel like I have been pretty much reviewing all of my mistakes, just about the majority of these posts. I'm pretty much spending a lot of time studying to become a trader with the forex market. I know that it's going to take awhile for me to succeed in this market, but know that it's possible to make a good business out of it.

I would personally like to be debt-free with anything financially and pretty much have a nice life for myself. Living in pursuit of going after golden opportunities has meant a lot to me. I think if I'm bored I could just increase more boredom by studying more, at least I'm doing something to keep my mind engaged. I want to learn mental discipline. I could also read more books, do some exercising, and program on my computer. Those things are awesome and quite cool.