Friday, July 23, 2010

To End A Potty Mouth

I have noticed that some dedicated religious people or some really nice people don't really curse as a daily routine. When I'm mad, I don't really curse at a person but will yell very loud at them. I usually get mad when a person yells at me first whether they or I engage the conversation. The only time I have an exception of being yelled at is for having sucked in a sports-related situation. That's the only time I will condone being yelled at by my martial arts master or coach. I actually think that he does that because he cares about me exceeding his expectations. I don't mind at all and would practice harder than ever. Any other time, I used to be okay at work with being yelled at but after seeing the ridiculousness of a person's standards and seeing how the person can sometimes mess up while I was there and then I don't get to where I'm supposed to be progressing, I might as well yell back at that person too if I feel he or she is being ridiculous. It's a lot harder yelling at an attractive woman, I won't lie, but I guess if I really lose it then I won't really care for that time being and just be like she's only going to end up being a close friend at best in the end.

The reason why I'm successful in these yelling matches is because I don't yell first. It's that simple, don't yell first and be confident in your reasoning with that reason you have with them and then when they yell, you are free to release your yelling energy at them. The only thing it gets them to do is stop yelling at you which gets really annoying all the time. I'm pretty annoyed at yelling at others too, so the only time I will reserve for yelling is when they yell first. I wonder how I would do in a yelling match against a drill sergeant. If he yells at me first, then well we got ourselves a war maybe for days until I pass out or something. It will be like that all the time, so I wonder if I'll even be smiling while yelling at someone. The only time I will ever yell is if the person yells first and sounds ridiculous for me. I will also give a warning that I'm about to yell and then boom! So pretty much if they had some expectation for me and felt I would do it, looks like I end up disappointing them because I don't want to think like them. I will pretty much yell when a person yells at me first when I talk to the person first about where they are going wrong or they talk to me first and then start yelling because they can't pay attention to my reasons. It really works for me that is, but maybe for others it may be different. I must be with an edge here again.

So overall, all arguments for me are all about who holds back with yelling first and then the person who yells first is usually the one at fault. This is my conclusion because I will yell second and make the person who yelled first feel bad about him or herself. So for me, I just need to relax and not worry with a lot of confidence in winning arguments while talking to people I have disagreements over even with girls who have misconceptions like Annie Tran, Betty Lam, Darunee Lee Wongstapadat, Jared Taing, Chai, Golf, Bae, and Christopher Kuch all over at Hope Church L.A. My advice for them is that it happens and to take care of themselves and realize that they might have been running a cult in their hearts while not knowing what they were doing.