Thursday, July 22, 2010

Getting Rehired

So, looks like I'm going to be called back for work again. I'm starting this work training program that's related to the job I'm supposed to be doing. I see that the position I'm studying for is Low Voltage or the electronic systems technician position. I checked online and saw that it crosses these disciplines: telecommunications, electronics, and engineering.

Overall, I'm pretty bored at the job even with investing but I do need to work to hopefully support others and myself in the future, so yeah I have to go for what I can get right now. My friend has been pretty successful in selling some of his old items on Craigslist which is pretty cool to hear about. I hope one of these days I'll be fully off the hook with having to work, and even if I were to think about doing one of those scams that are related to home businesses, I would still be bored being scammed, so picking my poison, I choose to study and lower risk in my investments related to stocks. I have so much tunnel vision right now with how to invest and so much information. At the same time, I'm bored reading about investment concepts but somehow I understand what to do. I'm spending pretty consistent amount of time in learning how to read stocks daily. It is boring and the job that I'll be doing will be boring at times too. I guess working in general is boring for me, but oh well I have to work.