Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trying To Make Money

Right now, I'm focusing on making some money so that I could some net savings and live comfortably. I think that if I really put some effort into this whole investing stage then I might be able to come out a big winner before I hit thirty, but I'll still be happy to have some comfortable income to be able to support myself. I pretty much want to pay off everything that I have to owe like my car and possibly make a down payment for a pretty good home. I heard that some banks have foreclosures of some homes at pretty decent locations, so I'll be wanting to actually get into purchasing one of those houses. I guess being on my own like with my own house might be pretty cool with a pretty above average income. I remember some real estate people talking on television about buying a beat up home and then remodeling it and then selling it without having to worry about making any payments- that's so smart because it's like being the middle man and making only the profit!

So I'm not going to lie even though this is embarrassing for me to admit. I have pretty large amounts of sexual desire. It's funny that I'm actually mentioning that I'm not really attracted to the slightly crazy girl who put a restraining order on me and also another girl who I said that I was going to chase after. I was sort of messing around in a safe level of activity, so it's pretty weird that they ended up acting crazy with me and these girls attend a church called Hope Church L.A.! These girls are the ones I mentioned already, Darunee and Betty Lam. I think Annie Tran was also going through some emotional trials too but at least she wasn't scared about letting it out with tears but it seems a little misleading for me still. Oh well, people are all born different and it took me awhile to be able to read some selfish hearts. It should be relatively easy for me to be content when the restraining order is completely off. Three years is nothing because Olympians wait four years if they miss the gold! The World Cup soccer players also get to wait four years if they messed up too! There's always a next time if you create the opportunity, so waiting three years to go back and make it the best memorable situation you could make out of it is nothing compared to having a personal life that you're happy to maintain in the meantime. Man, I really don't care about being shorter than them too for some reason now. I may come through some breakthrough exercises or psychological strains to make myself taller in two years or at least my offspring will get to drink plenty of milk because I'm going to down milk with them in the mornings before they go to school. I also don't care about how selfish they are going to act with me. They're just girls who had some personal trauma and that maybe someone or Jesus if he's really working in their lives will work on their hearts and bring them to a level of harmony or reconciliation with themselves. It's not hard to spot this because these girls are all the middle child of three sisters.