Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dumb Goals

I guess I want to try to get taller so I actually forget to do something about it pretty often because I get carried away. For myself I wish to be physically fit, a little taller, and have lots of money. I think if I was to fend for myself then I would have a lot of things to keep myself busy even though they would be pretty boring activities. My mind used to feel this high level intensity of nervousness whenever I would do something. It's just not really becoming that big part of me anymore because it's gradually going away.

Money does not really mean that much to me because I would prefer being closer with family and being married off to someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and it has to be mutual. What I'm a doing a lot lately is just reflecting on my what my life is about. I do like to center my attention a lot on developing a closer walk with the Lord because I see the pure goodness in having fellowship with God.

I think if I had those three things then I really wouldn't be so anxious about my life and be pretty much a free bird on this planet who could be at one place one day, decide to donate somewhere, and then develop something for fun while being acceptably bored with myself. I know that I'm also capable of teaching my own philosophies with someone pretty effectively, but would prefer to not judge others with them.

So I guess my own preferences is for me to get into shape and study to become rich right now. That's pretty much all I need to really put my mind into I guess.