Saturday, July 17, 2010

Finding Relaxed Assertion

I really like this still confidence that's a part of me now. I read somewhere that the Dalai Lamai said that enemies can teach you values of life more than friends and family. It was surprising for me that a group of individuals who thought they were all a know-it-all would turn on me, regarding some minor cult-like references with their church. The church is Hope Church L.A. I'm thinking to myself that if I were to come back then more people would actually end up leaving the church and that they're intimidated that I'm the reason for causing this speculation. I'm pretty much honored that they saw me as a powerful influence even though I was never a leader at their church. If I was one, it would be like they were giving mutiny with me. The cops came over and arrested me, but I never spent a night in jail. After that experience and if I were to announce that in public, would anybody else continue to see that I was being a jerk to them intentionally and if I was being one unintentionally that I should not bother them permanently? I should just be like the heck with it and show up to their property and run away to make them look bad with others who are there, if they are going to still overreact and laugh about it a million miles down the line. I could surely be a leader and have fun with it a lot because I know I'd rather go places, do picnics, and have a ball with some low-level intensity fun games while teaching what Genesis to Revelation literally says without adding any outside references to it. For example, I'm aware that some Catholics may actually have a relationship with Jesus but that they are still holding such a hard grip on their religious customs. I would say that some Catholics are the more imaginative brothers in the family of God. About the possible cult-like representation in Hope Church L.A., the guy who acted like a jerk Christopher Kuch stated that it's a community. What is it literally then, a puritan one that has like a little witch hunt trial in it and they would believe in hanging if that was part of the standard and expected norm to execute because they were expressing some excommunication factors? I'm not going to mention my X-factor that would encourage so much bad gossip about Christopher Kuch who identifies with Hope Church L.A. This is out of wanting to respect of what is meant to be and to hold highly venerable to that account. Chris K really didn't know what he was doing on all full measures and he did beguile me, which I don't really care and laugh about in private now. Dealing with the girl who placed a permanent restraining order on me that won't even be permanent (what an oxymoron and failure that it represents for the feminine gender), Darunee Lee Wongstapdat (what a long name and pretty baffling thai or funny name); I literally think now she was dealing with some crazy emotions not out of hormones or anything but instead living with some feminine misconceptions. The Bible says that women are the weaker vessel between a man and woman, so I think Hope Church is also tied to a more matriarch leadership instead of what God of the Bible naturally intended after Adam and Eve both sinned. Darunee "Lee" also mentioned to me that the church had some controversial dogma into it while telling me that she loves me in a flirtatious way because I stated that Betty Lam was hot in an email and then she started acting really weird by contradicting her own philosophies and then put a restraining order on me while telling me that she had nothing against me personally. Boy, what a compulsively bad and over-the-top maiden. I think she was also attracted to me even though I'm considerably shorter than her too. She had this speculation that I was chasing after Betty, but Betty was like saying she was cool with me. Betty also had these aggressive female emotions that would make her agitated, but I would have to commit a lot of my own to let her go and say it's not her hormones. Then again, I could live with that and say that Betty just had some female misconceptions again but it lies upon what I say about her; whether I want to be positive or not and this is what's going to reflect her image with other guys no matter how she wants to act. Boy, Betty can talk a lot and start laughing and over-exerting herself with so many words to come across as a little intimidating. I'm sure if I learned Chinese then I would want to cover my ears a lot. Betty does have a very pretty and flirtatious voice even when she sounds mad with you as long as she doesn't yell. Her persona in this way would make her really cute even though she's a little taller than me. My height didn't seem to be any speculation with Betty, who just smiled when I shared my very Korean photos. Oh yeah, I did establish a fun link with Betty by making her a book marker flower out of post-it notes and asking her out with some Read To Kids event. That was a lot of fun and Betty seemed to be a little inward that day with me. When Betty or anybody else would start yelling at me and I see it as preposterous, watch out with what I can do. I get filled with automatic anger when someone yells at me almost all the time, no matter how small or big the anger gets to. I'm not going to change myself overnight. My mom even encourages me to yell back sometimes in these moments and lay out my position of frustration. Seriously, people may see me as a pretty friendly or decent guy but when you yell at me then I may eventually be end you up where your position could become threatened. I don't want to make Betty mad intentionally, and I wasn't trying to go there. Some people would state my reasons are too flaky and that yeah, I did purposefully did it. I acted upon what I had and failed so failure brought me more enlightenment and I feel pretty good about attempting something even if it was going to earn me just rags. Betty was sort of like whatever to me overall even though I had these positive emotions with her as a part of me even when I was mad at her. The only torment I see is that I was chasing after to make her feel bad because in the end I wasn't even going to try to marry her. This is what I want to still execute, which is the decision to not marry her! There is seriously somebody else for me.

I thought Betty looked cool with her squared glasses and I told her and she had kept them on for awhile on the side note. She revealed like a younger twin with her older sister who I met and got along with amicably. I still hope it's cool with me and her if Betty is going to continue to sputter some words about me. She looks normal without her glasses because I was always accustomed to that. Now that I think of it, Betty's a little out there in my opinion, so messing around with Betty by saying I was going to chase after her really quieted her down a little from doing something bad with me. I sort of protected Betty by trying to flirt with her in a joking way and only because we were in a friend circle by trying to encourage her nicely even though she went off into her own world with me. I also tried to make a move on Annie in just being a friend. It's a little different with actually trying to set up a date. I learned quite a bit in managing my negative emotions in dealing with girls. Whatever Annie and Betty have, I must have been just a little sick in the head or something to consider something about them. I guess establishing a friendship with them is just better for me more than they could see because they're just women with some misconceptions. They're older women than me too and appear that way and they acted a little crazy with me which appeared to be so immature with me.

Oh well, maybe I was a little sick in my head back then by trying to give them too much credit. That might have been my downfall. My mind is at such a healthy level now that I don't feel bothered about anything that happened to me at all anymore. I guess I've learned to let go of my disappointments and look forward to progressing in the present and enjoy what the next day may bring. Overall, I'm starting to be comfortable tackling more interesting topics and challenging others sincerely. This is thanks to God letting me be me and perpetually confessing my sins with Him, even if Catholics would just want to lay off of that and believe in purgatory to be sort of lazy about their religion. I am personally convicted about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and think that its principles are so revolutionary and life-changing and yet so simple that it's hard for adults to comply but women and children could easily be sensitive to it.