Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What I Need To Try

Since I'm ruling out a career as a truck driver now, I'm seeing that my best options with the best pay for me right now is to get an apprenticeship job. The education that you need is only a high school diploma with a passing grade in algebra. I've had a hard time nailing some of these interviews because unlike my peers, I actually do have a college education which is pretty nice when I think of it. It seems to bring up some complaints of compatibility issues sometimes, like they will ask me why I want to do this certain job.

I've been pretty closed off with my degree and find that to reach the higher limits I would actually need additional schooling and to getting there, it will be too time-consuming so why not start with a job I would be happy to work with everyday, even if the job is supposed to be for ideally people out of college. I'm going to have to invest more hours into this forex system. I don't seem to mind following it because by just following a little bit of it to the best of my ability, it made me some profit on a demo account.