Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Projected Boredom

I guess a lot of my posts are about feeling boredom now because that's what I'm attributing my main emotion. When I was at work and felt all bored, I think I just repressed that emotion at home and sort of tried to spoil myself a lot by staying home. Now I'm feeling major boredom at home because I would regret doing some things my instincts keep on telling me to do.

I think I'm going to avoid playing games or watching T.V. for now because in the end, the time was used up and I'm left feeling all bored even though I successfully beat some puzzles in those games. I think I would rather just read, study, or program on my computer to make games instead of being the one to play games all day. At least I can relate to a market then and get paid for making games all day long.

When I'm studying, I do feel some tunnel vision and a lot of it. I guess studying has a good usage because if I get out of the tunnel vision then I have some knowledge that I could use later. I guess playing games and watching lots of movies does not really feel like it has its place for me. Maybe, I'm just supposed to be the boring type who makes lots of computer games. I'm also supposed to be like a foot taller than everyone else too and have bulgy muscles while having a pretty attractive looking face with a lot of good things to offer while settling down with a woman who would make me feel so lucky.