Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Praying For Betty =)

This is a blog post where I'm writing so many personal things because I'm just being honest with myself. I haven't revealed everything on this blog; I think the only things I've really revealed are my weaknesses and it's just big baggage of weaknesses that I need to work on to strengthen myself.

So the reason why I'm praying for Betty amicably is because I actually believe what I wrote last time- that we could be spiritually connected. No, I'm not saying that we're soul mates even though I could use that as an analogy for fun. I'm praying that her life would have some improvements and that she would find a way to forgive herself, if needed for some elements that bug her like I'd say is pretty normal for women. I guess some T.V. shows - shhh, "Sex and The City" have some pretty boring things for a guy at times, so I don't know why I know some of the characters in the show. Okay, I think it deals with me thinking about one of the crazy characters trying to get some type of revenge by thinking conceivably in a satisfied manner about some bad karma happening to people she gets mad at. That sounds like a comedy to me then. Okay back to Betty, I feel that she's going to find my best side because I'm going to put some added emphasis with her. I think there's something about her I could learn to apply better for myself in living with this world. I guess that's what's making the world a better place; restoring youthful ideas and leading to satisfaction for the both of us.