Monday, June 21, 2010

Need To Solve My Issue

I feel like playing a game of poker right now. I don't really like the idea of losing money, but still like to play the game for fun. It's pretty exciting to even win only play chips. A friend of mine does not like play for just play chips and wants to be aggressive about earning money. He finds himself in a very frustrating situation because he sometimes loses when he minimizes the chances of losing.

The problem that I have is that I'm not being aggressive enough about obtaining certain qualities that would assist me. That's how I feel, but the past experiences were associated with some negative feelings when I was highly aggressive in performance. I just couldn't find that much satisfaction out of chasing after what I wanted materialistically. I think I was chasing after some things that were not that valuable to me.

Right now, I'm trying to get into earning a lot of money so that I don't ever have worry about working again. I would rather spend my time working out, hanging out with good friends, and maybe get around to raising a good family. I want to accumulate good wealth by doing something that would be satisfying to me and have absolutely no moral badness on my part.

Perhaps, another reason why I'm stuck with not doing this currency exchange thing is because I tried some home businesses that failed. I did play for actual money in poker and I did faily average while making some profit out of it but ended up going under overall. I'm down by like twenty dollars overall in my whole poker sessions. I have probably gambled a total of at least $500 in poker. Another reason of not trying is because I'm scared of losing money, I also have an influence from my mom who kept on pressuring me to get a job where I could get some valuable experience.

I'm stuck right now and feel really in debt with like 20,000 dollars remaining that I need to pay off. My credit cards are okay because I'm still making at least minimal payments. I have actually blanked out everything in my credit cards and owe no existing balances. I do however need to pay off my car and a student loan still, so that would be about 500 dollars a month for me. I just need 500 dollars a month to live in bare minimal existence right now, while enjoying some outings with friends and family. I have some good fortune in how I was raised and to have it going okay for me. Even though I'm physically short, I'm still learning to be okay with it and to accept it.