Friday, June 18, 2010

Weight Is Really Creeping Up Badly

I'm facing the deadly music for myself. I don't like gaining so much weight while not looking fat to myself. Maybe, I am really getting fatter because my weight is like totally not in good standing. I remember that I lost a lot of weight by doing some running or walking. It's like I have to continuously do aerobic exercises if I want to maintain my weight and eat whatever I want.

Another interesting theory that I remember is that muscles could burn a lot of calories as well too. I should seriously build some muscle for myself while doing some aerobics at the same time. I would really like to stay active and be in physically good shape so that I could enjoy going out more.

If people were make fun of me by calling me fat or shorty, then I don't really seem to care that much anymore. I don't really know why. I don't even feel like crying underneath but just laughing about it. I do understand that larger people can be sensitive about it so it's their responsibility to manage their own health and hopefully, they'll do it right and really want to improve themselves.