Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Thoughts About Keys To Good Fitness

I believe it takes patience, comfort, and a strong-willed mind to get to a pretty sexy physical level of fitness. Basically, it means a lot of time and having to deal with this ego that wants to speed up and then later, feel all this muscle pain so you decide to quit. About being turned on by girls, I'm usually haunted with myself about how I'm pretty short. I'm not that short but my physical height overall is pretty short.

I believe that I'm looking at the overall picture when it comes to me selecting a mate. I guess it's just my own preference in doing that. I think it's normal for me to feel physically attracted to some girls, and I figure that the innate emotion centered on the girl will become less to the point that I could really just not mind helping her out as a friend. After all, I am a guy who can see things factually and not be so rude about it all the time. Girls see things differently to me in that I would like to help them grow more happily sometimes.

Analyzing Annie Tran over at Hope Church L.A. was difficult for me, but I guess I just want to be encouraging to her and help her out now. I might have felt steamy when the brothers (baby Christian guys) acted like idiots after it escalated with Annie blocking me on a Facebook (haha) but why would she have to call it a personal decision? I think Annie just had some frustration issues with herself and thought I was all over her like up and at em', that's the reason why she blocked me and it became really similar with the guys and Betty Lam as well. I would really know what to say now, and I know that I'm not really interested in Annie or Betty sexually so there's nothing wrong about just helping to fix their circumstances because it's like I was forced to go along with this.  To explain why I may not be that attracted to Annie or Betty, they are not the same ethnicity as me and appear to be physically a little older than me even though they act pretty childish at times with me. I guess women sometimes have this issue of dealing with a small heart, as my mom explained with me. Even though they seem to work out, I guess the body is not what I'm really interested in because I'm looking at the long run. It's just how God made me I guess to feel physically attracted to women but not to get so aggressive with women, out of just that feeling. Annie and Betty have been decent with me at times, but overall, maybe it's better just to become close friends so all of us could grow more happily. They are the aggressors with me, who told me to do things and were trying to take a stand, so I was forced into this mess. Wow, I can see a little steam coming out of them or perceive that possibly their faces would go red after reading or someone telling them about this.

Am I going to get sued for being honest to the best of my ability because they want to be sore losers? I think I have it. It's like for me, in everything I do, I'm going to have some winning days and it's like a gift for me because those victories will satisfy me a million times over where I won't even have to be a sore winner and rub it in their face. So those personal emotions of being attracted physically seem to be getting reconciled for me and not that big of a deal now.