Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Goals

I'm going to invest about 5,000 dollars on some stocks. I'm opening up an acount today. I need to realize that I have to work for my financial dreams. Still, I want to have this heart to give something back to charities who really care about helping others in need and solving issues of hunger, thirst, and sickness. I'm going to have to work hard now so that I can also play hard.

It's a good thing that I can risk 5,000 dollars and it's a substantial amount with the style that I'm undertaking. It took some research and luck but I think I have the skills to apply rise to the occasion when that chance occurs. I have pretty good job and I'll be making at least 5,000 dollars per month so this should not really be that bad for me. I'm going to try it now. I have to remember to give it all this time and not just play. I have to limit my lazy indulgences and seriously work out and do some things so I don't really feel that bad.

I also think it sucks to be short so I'm going to do something about it instead of just sitting there. That's just how I was made. No, I'll never resort to surgery because that's totally unfair. I should just try to give effort to think what a normal guy would be about and just understand that aspect and be in tune with Biblical wisdom.