Friday, June 11, 2010

Boring Set Of Plans

I really need to get myself back in gear. Okay, so I want to try to work out and get taller. I've done nothing practically to try to get to that goal of getting taller. My mind really wonders a lot into different places, and I'm just really not thinking well as I should to live happily. I think I just need to try more here to be smarter. I think writing about it and having this willingness to get there without really trying to sweat out any situation that I'm in would be okay, I suppose.

Okay, so I woke up pretty early and then focused on playing more because my mind became distracted again from playing some poker. I'm actually playing online poker for a little bit of money and only for about a half-an-hour because I don't want to be a compulsive gambler. The rest of the time has been about playing and amusing myself on the internet. I am pretty much reading up on a lot of stuff. Oh, I did read about the World Cup today which I'm pretty interested in catching up on. I think the U.S. has some good players on their team and may be a good competitor. Korea Republic, which I'm rooting for, has a chance to make it to the next round but will have to get past Greece first in their division.