Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Month New Season

I'm pretty bored with playing a simple game called Wizard 101. The reason why I'm bored is because I can't visit new worlds unless I pay for them. I guess I don't want to pay for it when it's supposedly fun playing for free. I sort of don't want to play it anymore because I think there are more mature games out there for me to try and with a better deal.

I'm realizing that my hormones are about finding some type of release. I think that's its truest form by itself and it's something I'm going to have to cope with. I believe that there are a lot of fun things to do nowadays, especially from being away from countries that are at war. I'm pretty surprised by how a lot of young people are willing to put their life on the line voluntarily to serve this country. There must be some reason that causes people to go that far.

I guess investing in the foreign currency market might not really be that bad for me now since I have a full-time job. I feel really motivated to come to work and help out eight hours a day. I don't feel so bad about it and want to seriously give it some fun and enjoying the time I have learning some trade. I have a good opportunity now and should not mess this up. I don't really feel that personally depressed about too many things anymore. I used to also care so much about not having the appearance that I wanted that I would feel so low. I feel pretty good these days and I hope that my tired energy will pick up with a good amount of rest, good diet and exercise, and nice fun on my off hours. I think I have the money now to really go dating as well. I'm pretty much going to do those yoga stretches to see if I can grow taller now. I'm going to stay consistent with it now. I see where my energy should stay depressed and whereas I should be progressing in other areas. I think I've learned to finally wise up. I'm also glad that Jesus found me.