Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bought A New Computer

I guess if you're pretty much into computers then I think I bought a pretty good computer. Okay, this is pretty boring to write about today on a Sunday. I guess I'm not really in the mood for sharing that much right now and that perhaps, I should really just lay off on doing some stuff right now. I feel pretty stoic as well and sort of really understand that my life is really based of some mysteries and minor complaints with myself. I just need to not let these types of things really bother me now.

I missed going to church today which is not good for me. I normally set my time to go to church at 8:30 am and I went to bed at around 2:00 am and when I woke up I disabled the alarm and went back to sleep. When I woke up again, it was 8:30 am and my friend also spent the night over. I pretty much crimped up on a small couch and slept there while my friend slept on my bed. I really did not feel like sleeping in my sister's vacant room. It does feel a little weird to lay on her bed for a long period to me.