Friday, June 18, 2010

Too Much Information

Okay, this blog is pretty much T.M.I. for myself and that the people who really acted crazy in the past from reading this blog pretty much did not know how to carry themselves really well or something. This site is so T.M.I. to me that I'm sort of being brave when I leave this up here to be advertised all over the world. This blog and any of my other variations has always dealt with me because it would be me writing about others, and how they were treating me. It's just about me naturally and everything that goes on here, even if I'm trying to laugh or get rid of the angry feelings I have for someone.

This honesty factor surely does get some people to laugh in private circles and start mocking me in secret. Well, I'm not really zoning in on them so it does not really matter to me what they think about me. I'm just in the mood for improving myself, and I know that some immature people who have read my comments were just being funny when they commented back with me and were going all crazy. I have an advantage in this writing thing because they're just stuck if they want to reflect on me with anything or if I do something to them. They just can't do anything in reality to me and does not really matter to me that much. I'll make it hard for them and if they end up succeeding in doing something bad then I guess I really don't care that much and feel like maybe they'll lose interest on the long run because I just hold naturally pretty decent character, I think. I think I'm just lucky in those areas to be born with a certain type of sensitivity. It's just been hard for me to open up and be fully honest because I was just afraid of being honest with people and that fear would translate to me losing friends. If I lose friends through my honesty, then I guess there's something I could work on in the long run.