Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Hard To Remember

For me, I don't really want to add any more photos on this blog right now because I don't want to store some of them on my hard drive. It was pretty cool to work on visual and writing at the same time. I need to urge myself to read the Bible; it's been of pretty good help to me. Even though some things show mockery of Jesus and Christianity, I'm still convinced that God is real and that He sent His Son to die on the cross that we may come to know about his crucifixtion and gain life.

I am really a believer who is having a pretty difficult time walking with the Lord but my struggles are becoming more and more manageable to me. It just doesn't bother me anymore with other believers acting strange and trying to aggravate me with their opinions overthrowing Biblical wisdom. We're supposedly one big family eh?