Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hope all the fathers out there are well-taken cared for and that everyone has a safe week. I had a pretty good time with my family today. I was the driver, and my sister complained about how I was driving recklessly with a V8 Hemi-engine. I guess I can't really help it, so I had a smile in my heart somewhere and did not mind. I like driving that vehicle, and it's pretty hard to do some manuevers so I had to be careful while I was exiting the freeway because it was a pretty curvy road. I really wanted to bust out a sports car so I could start vrooming while exiting the freeway. Oh well, it's better to be safe than sorry. I also saw a billboard with this huge photo of this pretty good looking lady on there and I took a glimpse at it and the car started shaking. I got my mind back on the road and then couldn't help laughing to myself again. It's a pretty cool idea having a Father's Day dinner at the Queen Mary, since we live close to the coast in Southern California. It was overall, pretty fun hanging out and I guess I'm getting over all those adolescent feelings these days. It took me awhile to get out of it, and nothing is so nerve-racking than just be nervous about anything even if there's nothing going on in your head.