Saturday, June 26, 2010

How I'm Getting Excited

Well, aside from occasionally wanting to get married to raise a family, I do feel like I have a chance to earn a lot of money like reaching for millions. I don't think I'm being dumb here, and I think a million dollars is a lot closer to my grasp than it was five years ago. I'm really thinking that being a professional trader could really set me in that wealthy path.

Having some comfortable equity would be good for me, and I would be able to do a lot with the money like giving it to the needy. I guess I don't really feel bad about tithing because you do get a tax break, and it's also ordained by God that we should do so. I was honestly a little teed off in the past when I observed that Annie Tran over at Hope Church L.A. wasn't offering every week and that she was assuming a pretty quiet position when it's supposed to be pretty important. When she blocked me on Facebook, I was pretty frustrated because I was getting these nonsensical arguments from Jarred Taing and Christopher Kuch and eventually Betty Lam as well too. I'm being honest to the best of my ability, so sueing me for being honest is not really going to make me change my mind about being honest with myself.

I'm pretty much smiling about it now because I thought it was something I needed to be dependent on, which was having them add me on their Facebook page right away. I actually don't really care and think it was me needing a certain type of satisfaction and trying to exercise the right thing all under this emotion that wouldn't stop being frustrated at them. I believe that I would just be pretty relaxed and speak with a calm demeanor and be actually laughing while talking to them and actually making sense with myself for once. Wow, my friend actually tried to add Betty on his Facebook which is okay with me but he was absolutely passionate about not wanting to add the girl who put a restraining order on me. When we saw her facebook photo, I was lying backwards and couldn't stop laughing for a minute.

I'm not sure if Annie or Betty or Chris would still be at Darunee's duplex, but I feel that Darunee would still be at the location even long after the concept of her restraining order with me disappears.  It's not even a real standard house, and I don't see what the mysticism was surrounding them when I attended. I think it was just feeling left out all these years and them opening up with me, but they can only do it to a certain extent- they're human after all.  I can actually accept the fact of Annie and Betty and also the pretty unintelligent Jarred putting me on their block list on Facebook permanently. I just have pure big smiles all about it because I know I didn't do anything wrong, and their mentality was all messed up at the time when they ended up doing that. I guess they're going about living still and making the most of what they can. I guess I can respect them despite how easy it would be for me to pity them now. I also placed Chris on my block list just for laughs and let him know. The only difference is that I contacted Chris on Facebook and let him know that I blocked him. This was not done by Annie, Betty, or Jarred because they pretty much tried to be quiet about it. I could probably use this point of reference to gain an advantage here and have some fun with it for myself. They are pretty much going to have to relent with all their opinions about me sooner or later. I don't have to yell at them even though it seemed like they were acting very childish. So the point of them using an angry voice and loud tone with me is going to make them feel pretty embarassed with themselves. I guess I'll be the same way towards my kids  when I try to discipline them- trying to be fair-minded and actually letting them experience my unconditional love for them while explaining all my conduct with them (ex. trying to ground them and not giving them allowance) which would probably make me laugh underneath a lot.