Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Self-eesteem Issues on Summer Solstice?

Haha, that question for myself makes me laugh for some reason deep inside very quietly. I guess I don't have any problems with this whole self-eesteem thing. I don't really know why it's such a big deal but then again some people may have some issues. I remember that a teacher put down these words, "Don't judge" while reading one of my papers. She then changed the word many to some. Instead of using the word 'many', I'm using the word 'some' so I don't come across as a chauvenistic judgmental person. Okay, I could live with that. So some people are chauvenistic and some people can also act quite dumb at times and be a complete idiot. I'm just messing around a little on this post.

I guess I need to come up with a way to really get rich the smart way. I don't mind putting a lot of time into it, if it's something very moral and going to pay off for me. Doing foreign exchange seems to be the right solution for me, but I'm still a little hesitant about it because I'm afraid of losing the money or some part of me just wants to procrastinate to getting to riches. I think my mind is just trying to trick me into not doing anything right now and that I need to kick it up a notch here. That's what I'm going to try right now. I guess the time that you start could mean everything so timing is everything. Right now, it's supposedly the evening and the sun has not gone down yet. Maybe, today is the summer solstice. I'm going to check up it on it really quick and put down the date because I think I'm going to read back on what I put and have a good kick out of it. Wow, yesterday was supposed to be the Summer Solstice but today the sun is going up longer too. I'm liking it man.