Thursday, June 17, 2010

What I'm Trying To Get Into

So work is pretty good, in that I get to go home early sometimes and still get paid for the hour I'm not working. It's getting okay because I'm moving around my body a lot, but still it's not really making me lose any weight. Okay, this is not really good and so I think I really need to get like a gym membership or something. I don't really want to weight to crank up to like 200 pounds while being a really short guy. I'm starting to not really care about my natural features anymore and think that I'm okay about dealing with it. I should really avoid eating hamburgers for awhile until I can tone down my weight another twenty pounds and build some muscle!

I guess the work itself is not really that bad on my body, as it gets adjusted. I pretty much need to have a more active body because that's how it's going to help me out. I already want to give up from going to work because I would prefer staying home, working out, and going places. I see that my weight has become pretty heavy and I think it's having a toll on my body. I think I could benefit much more by working out.

I should really put in more time with my strengths and lay off on the weaknesses. What's drawing me back from doing some things are lack of concentration, commitment, and money. The money that I'm receiving is supposedly not that bad and it's something I'm going to have to deal with. Thanks to the Lord, I think I'll always be able to give what's necessary for others and for now, I need to learn to take care of myself. I really want to have a lot of healthy improvement for myself. I read on a site that working out could actually lower your chances of being mentally depressed and that it could increase your activity level. It is physically demanding and might require some patience and commitment but doing this earlier besides setting it aside later would be better than just not treating it seriously for me.

I think I should set aside some time to read to.