Sunday, June 27, 2010

Job Opportunity Program

For this post, I'm going to share my experience with this job that I have and fill in on how anybody could get it if they are interested in looking for this job. I'm sitting here with my first paycheck in a long while. It's better than nothing and actually pretty satisfying for me. I'm actually glad that I took on this role of doing this apprenticeship. It's such a good backup especially if you are looking for a full-time job. I have also noticed that some females also try this government program, even though it's predominantly male.

Because I'm in this government program, I'm pretty much covered with some good health benefits even while I'm waiting to go back for more work. Something about it is that while in the company, you'll sometimes wait at home before going back to work again. So the job can pay exceedingly really well to compensate for your own living expenses and give you some time at home. I'm doing something related to the construction industry but there's still some opportunities where I would get a glimpse of my study interests and actually have some fun with it. It's seriously better than nothing for me, but while waiting I could take advantage of the pay check that I have earned and do some additional job searching for my degree or do some investing with it. Where I found my job opportunity was at this website, http://www.dir.ca.gov/databases/das/aigstart.asp
(Note: this is only for California.)

I'm thinking about rushing a little bit now in settling down and definitely about earning wealth to support others and myself. I have to be really honest here, even though it's going to sound really bad. I feel like I could have trapped myself if I tried to settle down with Annie Tran, Betty Lam, or Darunee at Hope Church L.A. I have absolutely no problems about just being friends with them which means I would give them generously a full 10, even though I wouldn't like any of them for a wife. It does not deal with their lack of appearance even though I could make fun of it, but just don't want to and think it's a lot more fun just being friends with them so everyone should be friends with them; well, maybe except for Darunee because she put a restraining order on me for being a little crazy, and Annie as well because she seems to be a little closed off. I actually have been trying to help Betty because we've been mutually supporting each other in a way, so there's still a spiritual bond between us. I'm really glad that I tried to flirt with Betty even though I felt pretty cold about doing it in the beginning. I'm not trying to chase after Betty now though, so I don't want her to like dump a can of milk over my head if I ever see her again. I really think I could enjoy a peaceful relationship with Betty, so it's on with me getting through to her. I think Betty will still be around, even though I don't feel always that she's top class and smart but she is a middle child so there's this little complexity about her that I'm understanding now. I'm the oldest kid, and man I can be so on fire and that's what counts to me when I reach that stage so I know I have not been very good with trying to get to the point of being on fire. I really think that she tried with me and know that she can persist with me being around her; despite her making social sins on a pretty consistent basis. I think communicating with Betty fluidly is the key, even if she acts so immature and standoffish. She can start yelling in an aggravated manner, and I can just stand there talking to her really nicely very persistently that when others are hearing me around her they will probably leave it to be maybe, if I ask them to pick sides and joke around with them, while being serious with Betty and nice with her. I can also try to make Betty laugh too because she really does laugh at me for me being me. That makes me a winner in all areas then and not a bad style at all. Annie Tran over at Hope Church LA; the reason why I add this long identifier is because there are a lot of Annie Tran's and don't want to confuse her with anyone. So this Annie Tran and between Betty, I pick Betty and going to go to work with her first.