Monday, February 25, 2013

A Better Moment

One of my high school teachers told me a saying that I haven't been understanding until now, he said "Fake it til' you make." I now see how it could really apply for very smart individuals. Honestly, with the teacher chastising fellow students to study harder and stop screwing up in life, I think it was just plainly conducting business and having a big heart to guide the lives of students. I was too young to think about the business side of teaching back then because I did make my sociology teacher so mad that he threatened to fail me. "Oops." I think I understand how to keep a person from staying angry and bothered like that now- it's to pretty much uphold a person's request after trying the best to see it in a fair light. Honestly, if it seems unfair then that's where the problems are going to occur.

I was a natural at rousing others and have been all my life. I only made them stop by personally chastising them and ridiculing them seriously while in my anger. It felt very damaging to my heart thinking about all those things, so I guess I naturally would try to get them to do something nice while I was that mad with them acting insincere. I used a lot of tricks where I used subtle suggestions to make it side to my area and make it look so doubtful with continuing on discussing the issue. I was just plain weird and pretty good at being so.

Now, I'm taking an approach where I want to handle all those angry feelings and let them go instantly while making very funny comments and also reinforcing statements that make me look like a very gentle and intelligent creature. The hardest things in life are so generous and wonderful to have in obtaining personally for an enriched living.