Monday, February 25, 2013

Changing Life's Path

After awhile of looking at things very negatively because I was so miserable feeling like I was in bondage of some sins, I'm starting to now look at a direction of how to rehabilitate myself personally and never look back into that same destructive and life-sucking path. I'm starting to realize how much great control I might actually have in dealing with my personal emotions, but it's possibly because I am born to be a man!

For personal preferences, I don't really wish to do something that could be seen as very disruptive and an interference to my love life. I guess I'm no longer that innocent person all the right girls would fall for. Yet, I'm so happy for those who can actually make it that far to establish a definitely wonderful marriage and make it last!

More and more, one of these days, if things get brought up for my own personal circumstances, I'm really just going to have to find out what people think about me in the areas that I'm most bothered by. Whether or not, I feel like their replies would make my life crumble or not, it seems like I'm really growing a huge thick skin with it. Still, I want to stick to the good moral values that have been instilled in me while growing up. I wish to be at peace at the core center of my heart. I'm finding that my relationship with the Lord has been helping me get there. The whole forgiveness of my sin and reading up on evidence of how God truly loves this world has been too overwhelming for me to deny since I saw it from a kid's perspective. Also, as an adult, by somehow trying to chase after God and seeking Him, it's been a journey where I still stumble but am not dismayed at turning things around and putting on the effort. Pretty much, I'm looking to become very consistent with my productivity and find balance with my personal emotions now. I'm glad that I've been awakened to how I truly desire to live.