Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Knowing What You Want

One of my really young female friends who I can see like a little sister because everyone might call her "Little foot" told me that her ex-boyfriend doesn't know what he wants. Therefore in return, she called off the relationship and stormed off into a new way of life. I can hear her out because she's so young, but for the little person she is, she's very energetic and passionate about life- at her really young age, she's very mature and pretty easy going with me.

One thing I'm noticing that a woman whose trying to be smart could be doing is basically planning everything out with a partner who has made a commitment with her. I think that's what a woman sometimes needs which is this assurance that the man is going to be there for her always. She basically needs a man she can entrust with her life and would love her back for all the love she pours out on him. I guess when that part of life becomes fumbled around then pretty much she will most likely break off the relationship.