Friday, February 22, 2013

Gaming Principle

I believe that it's better to be over-prepared now for something rather than doing everything at the last minute. I think it just takes practicing on having a ton of patience, concentration, and dedication. Honestly, I felt like a really sad person from feeling like a really short person but from now seeing the general perspective, not very many people have really made fun of my height. When people take a glimpse at me, they see that I'm built rather stalky so maybe my overall physique and my manly voice topped with my very masculine behavior really makes a stronger statement then how I feel really short with myself.  Actually, one time this really tall, lanky, clumsy, young guy who had a heart that liked to cry a lot and wear his heart on his sleave, told me that I was really short. It got annoying at one point, so I asked him if he was bothered with my height and he said that I looked really cool! Oh, I guess it doesn't matter then maybe he was trying to tease me from being a little jealous. I guess that's sweet.

Obviously, it's really all about finding the right connections in life and making the right judgements. You pretty much need to be smart in order to win the game of life and find what you are looking for. Finding a really special person might not really come around that often, so when the opportunity poses itself then maybe it's better to drop everything and go after it.

I'm a very addicted person when it comes to performing badly. I don't give up and am very relentless at keeping on pushing when I'm down. I just keep going at it, until possibly I can't give in anymore. I'm going to try something new. I'm just going to play all those games I'm into, just one round and pretty much give myself just a little quickie to have fun. Whether I win or lose, I am going to not put too much ambition on it anymore. I think those ambitious drives to fix things and makes things better while doing trial and error belongs on other life scenarios for me.