Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Advancing Very Cleanly

I think a rewards and punishment system might actually work really effectively in getting me to where I want to be. Obviously, for myself, I would hate taking a punishment that just feels too unnatural to even engage in. I think the best thing would be take in something that would be both reinforcing and beneficial in either side that I'm in. The whole rehabilitation thing looked at the self is nothing wrong and obviously, from breaking the law everybody would hate being detained in jail and stuff like that. I guess there's nothing the criminal would be able to do about it if he or she were to be caught by very smart law enforcement. Talk about even being framed by another culprit; oh my, there's so much that could happen in this life along with many different physical conditions that could be imposed on people.

Out of the billions of people in the world, if you just had to be the one, hopefully you know the proper procedure in life. I'm honestly placing my faith in Christ no matter how many out there tell me, if you're Christian then do this or that or you're a bad person for believing in him. I'm not really listening, but taking my heart to believing in this Christ alone who died for my sins.

It's time for me to suffer in life for going after the greatest things I want to pursue after in life. If others try to prevent it or cause me to feel a little lost along the way, I'm still going to give my best effort to stay on top or to regain composure. Currently, I'm in the state of falling and picking myself back up again consistently. I really want to stay on the clean path now and keep myself from falling. For myself, I couldn't agree with the Ten Commandments of the Old Testament any more than anybody all whose for it would. It's how I've been raised and no matter what circumstances I deal with, along with highly charged emotional issues, I'm never going to give in when it matters the most, darlings.