Monday, February 25, 2013

Setting A Wonderful Routine

I'm approaching this fine age where my mind is thinking about finding the shortest path of resistance through diligently being very smart. My mind is just feeling so healthy and confident about doing daily chores or tasks. I think it's because I arose today after having a very good night's sleep. For myself, I believe that sleep is an incredibly very good component to my life. However, it's also going to be a challenge to push myself forward when a need arises for me to lose sleep.

I really need to become a master at just pursuing things very consistently. I think one of my biggest failures has been from just feeling insecure from others' disapproval. I'm starting to have to rely more on my personality if it clashes with anyone now and also constantly build it to cater to my needs no matter how much scary it is to others. In other words, I'm starting to not let my personal emotions run my life and for what the situation is, my feelings are just what it is, and it's not a reason for me to act like a damsel in distress.