Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Holding Onto A Strong Path

After making much attempt in life to be balanced with all of my addictions or obsessions, I'm starting to seriously come through. I guess I made a very big break through with something I never thought I was going to get over. By actually being really fortunate in this area, I'm back to being this really confident person and even more highly motivated into being a successful person.

I'm finding that a person can work really hard when he or she likes doing something. It really takes awhile and a whole lot of practice to start seeing personal tendencies before making those timely adjustments to make the self happy. Living through it all, I've had a very interesting life which has mainly been about attending school. I guess that it makes sense because for the last twenty years or so, I've been in a school learning about something.

It seems like school is the most significant form of living I have made for myself. Now, I truly feel like I'm living and experiencing this personal freedom of what it's like to be an adult with really no one invading my personal space. I'm even defeating girls who I supposed would never give in now in a conflict! The saying how you can't beat a girl in an argument is actually a reality, but I'm now putting a mark from having been resilient. I truly know what I want with those problematic girls and that's where I'm aiming at now.