Friday, February 22, 2013

Using Boredom To Create Something Nice

I am so bored right now so I just thought up this really cool idea. I need to stop having personal discussions with myself out-loud while nobody is listening to me. Anyway, the pretty phenomenal thing I came up with is an idea that works really well if you believe in honesty, trust, and all those virtuous values. Also on top of those good beliefs a person has, this is the most important element to keep in mind of- most important requirement: YOU ARE SO BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND! 

Next step: DON'T EVER GIVE INTO YOUR ANGER OR FRUSTRATION NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Next step: Find someone who has a conflict with you- it could be any issue: big or very stupid and small. When they start saying bad stuff to you for any reason, just redirect the same comment back at them and come up with a reasonable fact to support it on the spot.

Next step: Ask this person in conflict with you, all these questions you would normally ask your therapist. DON'T EVER GIVE INTO YOUR ANGER OR FRUSTRATION NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Enjoy the fruits of your labor from being very bored.