Sunday, February 10, 2013

Possible No More Incompetence

Deep down inside my heart, I feel like a really short dude. From feeling like this really short person, I feel like I'm excluded from engaging in social activity and even more so, I feel like I can't really cause others to feel that much harm from overcompensating sometimes. Overall, I'm dead wrong!

What I'm feeling inside about being short and not having the ability to annoy anyone is just insanely stupid. I thought I could pretty much just say what I need to say and get people to eventually do stuff with me that didn't really pertain to any big picture. In other words, I felt I could get people to do something minor but not enough to be satisfied with them.

It seems like it's more than just me when I'm approaching people- I'm also dealing with the other person! The other person could very well have problems with feelings or thoughts in their head at the moment. I thought from feeling really short and not acting like it, I wouldn't really attract any negative responses from these type of people. Maybe, I don't really look that short despite me having this complex. Maybe, I'm meant to be part of a tall man's world even though I would be considered really short to a very tall man. Only way to find out is to pretty much persist and realize these questions being answered when the opportunity becomes imposed on me.