Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Feeling Like A Winner

For myself, it's really about everything in life culminating in one package. I think the hardest part to get over is  this undying feeling of moodiness and just being unable to forget about the incident. I guess I'm seeing it happen in some women and fortunately, I'm so glad that I had a chance to make an attempt in making everything better with these ladies. I now see that being a guy and head of the household when in a marriage, it's a really big responsibility to maintain a healthy relationship with the spouse and to be loving, kind, and fair.

It's something new that I have been experiencing but talking to women who are truly bothered by me has really been a blessing for some reason. It's like I'm trying to ask them out on a date and flirt around with them, while the girl is acting really fidgety with me. The after effects and consequences of whatever happens is just so entertaining with me. However, one of these days I might not take up this personal hobby of mine after getting married to a beautiful and really laid-back and down-to-earth kind of girl.

For the time being, it's now my favorite engaging in a conversation some women are totally bothered by me discussing them with. Basically, I'm learning how to be charming with them even though I might have been a little rough around the edges. I'm pretty much trying to tone it down and underneath it all, it's just a lot of fun when I'm bored now. Obviously, with the guys that exact some problems with me, I'm not so interested with them anymore. Might as well, just remind them of the problem, make them really angry, and then walk away laughing at them. However, with the girls who have problems with me, I might as well try to be on my best behavior and ask them out on a date. I'm obviously looking for a very swell girl, so originally I'm never going to marry a girl who has problems with me. I'm just trying to learn conflict resolution for my lovely future wife.