Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Keeping It Stable and Steady

I think I should work towards reaching the ultimate goals in life and actually embrace in suffering from not being able to partake of it or from perceiving others might have that area fulfilled better than I do. In other words, I want to no longer accept substitutes! I need to really expand my mind and outreach a lot more. The good thing is that I have been granted a place in some people's lives where I get to feel accepted, for the person I am. At the same time, there are some ding dongs who don't want to appreciate me and go about doing stupid things to make me feel bothered and angry! I guess that's how life is sometimes and most people have a boiling point that would make them act with having their own moments.

It's a good thing, like preparing for a masterful chess match, I've been analyzing what works best for me and constantly upgrading my arsenal of tools in dealing with social matters. It's just pretty much how I tick inwardly at times even though I play back the same scenarios along with what truly happened in my head a lot. I guess I just do a lot of backtracking and from my style of how I go about thinking, it takes me awhile to finally put everything together. I guess it's a good thing to figure out everything a little too late because then the next time, you would be on your toes more and also you wouldn't really put yourself in a more tight spot having to deal with some very poor winners.