Monday, February 25, 2013

Concentrating On Right Things

On a daily basis, I have been very forgetful with the things I desired to set out with the day before. It's probably because of my personal addictions of not really wanting to do anything and just shutting down. Still, if I just sit there doing nothing or making very wasteful investments of my personal time, then I'm going to feel very uneasy and be dissatisfied!

I really need a little fun in my life everyday. It just can't be just all work. I think just a little bit of fun to keep myself feeling fresh and laughing like a little kid underneath is enjoyable for me. If I don't engage in any fun for awhile and just become buried with my job then I'm really going to do a lot of binging for fun. Honestly, I feel like everyday there's always something going on and I should do my part to get to that moment of really making my mark in this world.