Friday, February 22, 2013

Instituting Discipline

I have been keeping myself busy with trying to have some fun. Man, it's just so boring to watch T.V. all the time or stare at this computer all day long while feeling lonely about stuff. I have a really weird outlet that probably not a lot of people are probably comfortable with doing. When I am bored or just repressing my boredom, I try to talk to people who have issues with me! Even when they say they don't have issues, when they mention something negative or even give me the slightest mention that they do through telling me that I'm bugging them, then yeah, they pretty much have an issue with me.

With those people who have issues with me, I guess when I have time on my hands and have everything I need in order and just want to have some laughs killing time then I'm going to go approach those people who I can reach. Basically, I need to be very focused and don't give into my anger. It's just a thrill ride to go up to someone so bothered about something about me and then to not explode like they are doing.

Basically, I'm just going to bring up issues that I don't like with myself personally with them and just ask away what they think with the biggest concerns in my life. It probably doesn't matter what they feel but I'm usually never going to ask these types of weird questions with anybody who I'm really cool with. For instance, I mainly feel like a short person. It has been bugging me, so might as well just ask them if my height matters to them in some way and just laugh at their response even if they poke fun at me or something. Pretty much, the biggest concern I have in life for myself is that I feel really short. Other than that when I'm talking about being friends with them again, it just looks like I'm messing with them. There are some many ways for me to approach things.