Sunday, February 10, 2013

Taking Baby Steps

Pretty much, just visualize how you want to go about living life. What would really be like a dream come true for you? Just close your eyes and relax and block out all the unsubtle disruptions in your life for a minute and take a deep breath of fresh air. I guess if you are sitting down you could lower your head a little and rest your elbows on a table and place your hands comfortably on the sides of your face.

After all, all the negative people who engage in very impersonal and distasteful acts with you are human after all. They are going to try to be positive from time to time, and I guess it's a good thing to encourage that type of behavior in people. It's hard to block out my selfish emotions when dealing with people these days. I was naturally equipped to do it when my mind was a lot sharper five years ago and was more active and energetic. These days, my mind has really slowed down and as I reach my early thirties, I see the amount of mental activity my mind has taken. I'm not really exerting that much concentration anymore on the bad people who I used to try to hang out with. I guess I'm just worn out from being disappointed so much in them.

Yet, I still want to upgrade my social tactics by living a way a nice and gentle person should. I see it that if I'm going to be annoying someone or what they would call harassing then might as well do it through being optimistic with them, gentle, and loving. While they are yelling away and I'm just standing there smiling at them and talking about all the good things in life and discussing about how they're life might be improved and what they have good going, I think this type of approach is something I never touched upon in my life. I need to try it for myself and see where it leads to. As far as I'm concerned, I'm already the winner if the other side is going to resort to yelling and using a foul, potty mouth.