Thursday, February 14, 2013

Realizing More Time

Being by myself every morning and waking up just to do something I enjoy doing and to dream making a whole chunk of change off of it is starting to become more of a reality. I pretty much accept the position that I'm in and now after working out two days in a row, my mind just feels a lot more sharper and more refreshed. I don't know what it is about working out for pretty long periods, it just really benefits me a lot in helping me to stay in focus with life.

I'm going to now start working out very regularly and add it into my regime, along with a daily ritual I pretty much do to try to pave my way to a successful career. I'm looking at making a good amount of money while being a nobody to the world and just having all this free time to pursue after other exciting things in life. I think it would be fun to eventually become that eccentric playboy other women wouldn't mind hanging out with. Other than that, it's good for me to keep on dreaming!