Friday, February 8, 2013

Better Held Inward

I believe that when you are trying to obtain something so great with a horrendous amount of difficulty then it's probably better to keep it on the down low. The reason for saying this is because I think it gives off a really cheap impression by thinking of everything on the short run. True, it is really hard to become happy and find one's place with emotions flying all over the place.

My friend just tells me that what he wants to obtain is really hard and he then just says it in this tone of deep breath while lowering his voice to give off an impression that he is accepting his outcome. He then mentions that he'll see what's up. I notice that's pretty much his catch phrase. It gets a little vexing for me to get into thinking about his personal life, but I pretty much let him have my honest view all the time.

I'm starting to see that in a matter that could be looked as really serious, it's probably better not to divulge any material to some people who would be better off not knowing about it. If it gets to a point where all of that sensitive information comes to play and starts attacking you, then it's probably better to start looking at the bright side of things. I think it's better having a conflict with two sides looking at the bright side of things, rather than being flip-flopped or both being negative. I can seriously see how the positive person can have a really annoying advantage to the negative person who probably would want the positive person to just shut up and become really upset so that he wouldn't bring up the issue anymore.