Monday, February 25, 2013

Adding On To Things

I've been very consistent with one area in my life- it was honestly very difficult to maintain this composure and do it so often along with managing those feelings of doubt in my life. By progressing through those hardships, I now have a developing level of creativity in this area I personally set aside to pursue after daily.

It's pretty much thinking about the benefits that kept me going. Some people might like to think they would like to work hard so they could spend better time with their family. Others might just do it for other reasons like managing a job they could handle without feeling like they are wronging people. Honestly, I can see now why employers would not want me in a basic entry level position that caters to customers. It's because I would be miserable and not very proficient from having a lack of pride with the job.

In other words, I could keep adding on to my education and be so wonderful at what I do, but if I go after a field where others might suspect me to be bad at, then they won't even give me a position. I'm understanding that business is mainly about earning a living now- it's nice to sometimes forget about that and enjoy a career that just feels so fulfilling. Every job is going to have its bumps on the road, and I guess it's a good thing to persevere in those areas and be successful especially at opportunities that get thrown at you.