Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Depending On God

I'm noticing that my crazy feelings are trying to separate my own personal rationale on some mornings. It's just a blend of stress and uneasiness. I think it's pretty much a withdrawal symptom from keeping myself in dealing with addictive material like playing video games or watching funny T.V. shows.

I'm starting to understand what it means to depend on God for all my needs and desires. Instead of going an improper way, it would be better to be patient and conduct myself in the ways of the Lord. By trusting upon the Lord in those slightly difficult moments, I can keep a steadfast heart and keep myself from falling short so often than I don't want to. The Bible says that believers can make plans for things to happen, but the Lord will ultimately direct the footsteps.