Friday, July 31, 2015

Enjoying Peacefulness

Everyday I feel like not blowing up, but I let my mind wander off into an abyss of stressful times! I don't know why I put that, so I am just saying that it is what it is. I'm actually laughing to myself and breathing in short and uncontrollable bursts of those feel good muscles inside of me. Yeah, I'm getting a mental workout and enjoying my day from trying to not laugh so hard on the outside.

 I'm catching myself in the act of doing something I shouldn't more often, so I'm working at doing that on a long term basis even with no one around me. What I've been now thinking to myself is that with this God-given precious time that's been laid out for me in this world, why do I have to waste time doing something that doesn't even make any sense!

To protect the world from devastation. To unite all people in something. This team will lead the way! I forgot the whole motto, but I do still want to be the very best like no one ever was. To catch them all would never really be my quest.