Monday, July 6, 2015

No More Distractions

I'm realizing a lot of my intentions are really for vanity or slightly unimportant values, basically it's all in the name of fun. I guess I'm trying to rear myself into a more practical person.

It looks like I'm entering into a state of retention and development once again. I wish I was like at age 16 with the experiences that I have been going through, but there's not much I can do about that. I'm pretty much double that age now. If I can make the most of it now, then I think what counts is pretty much doing things that would please God more than myself.

Okay, I'm limiting more of those vanity rushes and going after pursuing some healthy and long term goals. I think having those helpless and negative emotions is really giving me so much more motivation to get out of them and work even more diligently and in a healthy manner. I think it's good to be under some stress and practice problem solving skills. I should be okay with where I'm going these days.